Monday 7 October 2013

Welcome

Welcome to my new blog!
I've used to write about my family and our life in Scotland, but now it's time for something completely different!

Last few years I lived  under pressure - new homeland (moved from Poland seven years ago), new job, new responsibilities. I had to said to myself - enough is enough, now is time to relax.  And I've started crocheting.
 First idea was to make a gift for my friend Gosia, mum-to-be at that time. I've made a baby blanket for her beautiful baby girl. And one thing led to another and another and another...

Hope you will enjoy my work as I do. If you like it, say so in comments; if you like it - find me on facebook; if you like it - buy something as a gift for your love one or for yourself!

As English is not my mother tongue and I still have friends&family back in Poland, all posts will be dual: in English and Polish. Who knows, maybe some of you will start to learn Polish? :)




Witam na moim nowym blogu!
Kiedyś (jako Biskupinka) pisałam bloga o mojej rodzinie i życiu w Szkocji, gdzie przeprowadziliśmy się  siedem lat temu. Ale przyszła pora na zmianę tematyki.
Teraz relaksuję się przy szydełkowaniu - mam nadzieję, że spodoba Wam się to co robię i dacie temu wyraz w komentarzach na blogu, facebooku czy kupując moje dzierganki :) 
Kontakt przez formularz z lewej strony, mailowo HANDMADEBYMSMM@GMAIL.COM lub na profilu facebook (Crochet Your Home)



No comments:

Post a Comment